Monthly business meetings are at the post (2812 NW Market St) on the first Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. A light dinner is served at 6 p.m. and doors open at 5:30 p.m. All members are encouraged to attend the monthly business meeting.
- The post uses Zoom software to allow members to remotely attend business meetings. Contact [email protected] if interested.
- Tip: If you attend three meetings, you become eligible for a lifetime membership!
Monthly social dinners are at the post on the third Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m. and doors open at 5:30 p.m. The dinners are incredible and a great deal for a $5 donation. Drinks are $1-2.
Be sure to “like” our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/vfwpost3063.
Look for our monthly e-newsletter in your email inbox and quarterly newsletter in the mail. If your contact information changes, please notify [email protected].
The post’s website at www.vfwseattle.org is constantly updated with need-to-know info.
- Want to have access to the Post 3063 Events calendar? See http://vfwseattle.org/index.php/resources/event-calendar/.
- Want to submit an agenda item for a business meeting? See http://vfwseattle.org/index.php/resources/meeting-agenda-item-submission-form/.
- Do you volunteer, give blood, donate goods to charity, or any other activities that improve the community? The VFW wants to know this information! Submit community service info to http://vfwseattle.org/index.php/resources/community-service-reporting/.
There are many ways to volunteer to help veterans. During holidays, post volunteers visit veterans at the Seattle VA Medical Center. Post members also distribute Buddy Poppies at local grocery stores. There are other opportunities that are publicized at business meetings, in the newsletter, on FB, and via the volunteer list, so stay tuned!
The post has an active and expanding color guard that performs at community events. If interested in joining, email Comrade Joe Fitzgerald at [email protected].
The Post 3063 Auxiliary is in need of new members so please contact [email protected] if you have loved ones interested in joining.